Fruit is one of the healthiest foods and full of vitamins that we can have at our fingertips. We know that many children find it difficult to eat fruit and for this we have prepared some attractive skewers so that they can give that original and different touch on the plate. They are very easy to make and children can be asked for their support so that they are even more encouraged to try it.
- The preparation of the skewers is very easy. We will need some wooden sticks or other similar material to make this delicious dish. We will start by peeling all the fruit where the skin has to be removed. In this case they will be kiwis, bananas and melon.
- We will wash the strawberries and grapes and we will dry them gently with a cloth.
- All the fruit that we have prepared the we will cut into cubes or pieces at our choice. In the case of grapes and strawberries, it will not be necessary to chop it.
- We start by doing the first of the skewers, where we first place a piece of melon, a piece of banana, a strawberry small and whole, another piece of banana and finally one of melon.
- The second skewer it is just as simple. We will place a strawberry, a piece of banana, one of kiwi, another banana, a whole grape and finally a whole and small strawberry.
- And the third skewer it will be much more colorful. We introduce a piece of orange, a piece of banana, another of kiwi, one of banana, a piece of orange and finally we will place a strawberry whole.
If you want you can do fruit salad.