You will love this cake as it is a recipe made with a soft cottage cheese and ground almonds. This recipe is perfect for people Gluten intolerant. You will see how you can make this fluffy cake with a little patience and with great ease. You have to follow the steps in detail so that you can get this great dessert.
If you like this type of fluffy recipes, you can try making our orange cake with walnut and chocolate.
- 125 g soft butter
- 240 g of sugar
- 300 g of cottage cheese
- 50 g cornstarch flour
- 190 g of ground almonds
- 4 eggs size L
- Two tablespoons of vanilla extract
- Two handfuls of sliced almonds
- Two tablespoons of powdered sugar
- We put the butter and sugar. With a hand mixer and with rods we mix until the ingredients are integrated.
- We separate the whites and the yolks. We add the butter and sugar, the vanilla extract and the egg yolks one at a time, and we are mixing with our mixer. Then we add the vanilla extract and continue mixing.
- We add the flour almonds and cornstarch flour and we beat.
- We add the curd and we stir. We let the ingredients integrate well.
- In a bowl we put the clear and with the clean rods we beat them until they form on the verge of snow.
- We add the whites To the previous mixture and with a spatula we stir it slowly and with enveloping movements so that the volume of the mixture is not lowered.
- We prepare a round mold that can be unmold and can go to the oven. It can be around 20 diameter cm and silicone. At the base of the mold I have placed a piece of baking paper to be able to unmold the cake much better at the end of its cooking. We pour the mixture and smooth its surface well. We place the two handfuls of almonds above. We put it in the oven to 175 ° for 60 minutes, with heat up and down and in between. As it is cooked, it must be observed that the almonds are not toasted too much. If so, we can place a piece of aluminum foil about half the cooking time until the end.
- Once baked we let it cool and serve with powdered icing sugar.