This is one of those recipes with which we can spend the afternoon entertained. The children will be delighted to help us make these Homemade donuts.
They are great for him. breakfast and also for lunch. They keep very well in plastic bags (zip type) and also in traditional cans.
Another option you have is freeze them. This way they will always be tender.
Now that the cold begins, maybe you want to accompany them with a good hot chocolate. I leave you our suggestion: Soft hot chocolate, with condensed milk.
- 300g milk
- The skin of ½ lemon
- 100 g of sugar
- 2 pairs of raising agent sachets (4 sachets in total, 2 of each color)
- 100 g olive oil
- 1 egg
- 200 g of flour and what the dough asks for (about 400 grams more)
- Plentiful oil for frying
- Put the milk, oil and lemon peel in a small saucepan. We let it boil.
- When it boils, remove it from the heat, add the sugar and mix well.
- Let it cold down.
- We remove the skin of the lemon.
- In another bowl we put 200 grams of flour and the raising agent envelopes.
- We mix.
- Add the egg and mix.
- We now incorporate the liquid part that we have reserved.
- We add flour until we get dough with a texture that allows us to work and form the donuts.
- Let stand for about two hours
- We form the donuts and leave them on the counter, on a little flour.
- Fry the donuts in plenty of sunflower oil.
- We are taking them out on absorbent paper.
- We passed them through sugar and let them cool.