It is very famous in Seville this simple and inexpensive but delicious bite, the tipsy. They serve it in the typical Antonio Romero Bodeguita. A montadito that we can prepare at home and feel for a moment in that beautiful city.
Carries bacon, tomato and Mayonnaise. With those ingredients this sandwich can only be great.
We leave you the photos of the step by step. In this case, buns They are also homemade and have a part of whole wheat flour.
- 4 buns
- 4 or 5 slices of bacon
- 1 or 2 tomatoes (depending on size)
- Sal Island
- Oil (optional)
- We iron the bacon. We can put a little oil though but if it is non-stick it is not necessary.
- We cut the tomato into slices and lightly salt it. We prepare the bread, opening it in half.
- Fill the bread with the bacon, some tomato slices and spread with mayonnaise.
- We close.
- If we want, we toast the montadito on both sides and serve immediately.