Today it's dinner Healthy "junk food". I reaffirm myself in the healthy thing because I do not see the inconvenience for health (in the event that the doctor does not prohibit it) of taking a hamburger made with 100% beef, a bread roll, onion and two slices of cheese. By the way, this burger it is so called because it is made with 1/4 pound (approximately 115 grams) of meat.
Quarter pound burger with cheese, homemade recipe
Today it's time to have healthy "junk food" for dinner.
Recipe type: Meat
- 1 hamburger bun
- 115 gr. of minced veal
- 2 slices of cheddar cheese
- ketchup and mustard
- salt and pepper
- Cut the bread roll in half and toast both slices on the inside in a frying pan or griddle. You can spread a little butter on them.
- We form the hamburger with the meat, to which we can add salt and pepper, and brown it with a little oil on both sides in a frying pan.
- On both slices of bread, spread a little mustard and ketchup and spread the finely sliced or diced onion. Place a slice of cheddar cheese, then place the meat and cover it with the other sheet of cheddar. It is important that the corners of the cheese slices do not coincide with each other. That way the cheese will be distributed throughout the burger.
- We close the hamburger with the other half of bread.
A comment, leave yours
Well, well, ... but you are missing the pickle !!!