- 200 gr. long rice
- 250 gr. of fish for salad (crab, prawns or tuna)
- 250 gr. of vegetables for salad (carrot, red pepper, peas, corn ...)
- 2 boiled eggs
- some pickles (pickles, olives ...)
- 500 ml. mayonnaise
We will substitute rice for the queen of tubers, the potato, to make this kind of Russian salad. The rest of the ingredients are the classics that we can add to the classic salad. Of course, mayonnaise should not be missing. Can you pass us your version of this recipe?
Preparation: 1. Boil the rice and the vegetables that need it separately in salted water until they are tender but whole.
2. We crumble the fish and chop the eggs.
3. Mix the cold drained rice with the chopped vegetables, the fish and the hard-boiled eggs.
4. Sauce with mayonnaise, plate and decorate with pickles or other vegetables.