Reluctant to boiled potato? We have a substitute for the Russian salad that is just as tasty and contains much more protein (prawns, tuna and egg) than the original.
We have served it in these originals Shortbread designed for the traditional Murcian sailors (stay tuned because the recipe for the sailors will be published soon).
If you can't find these donuts, serve them with bread peaks or simply with toasted bread.
- 90 g canned tuna or mackerel (weight once drained)
- 150 g of cooked prawns
- 4 eggs
- 70 g mayonnaise
- We put the eggs in a saucepan with cold water. We put the saucepan on the fire.
- Once the water starts to boil, wait 10 minutes for them to cook well. When they are ready, we let them cool in water.
- Then we peel them and reserve one or two yolks to decorate.
- Chop the eggs and the remaining whites.
- We prepare the rest of the ingredients: drain the mackerel, weigh the mayonnaise and, if they are not cooked, cook the prawns.
- Add the prawns and the drained tuna to the chopped egg.
- Add the mayonnaise and mix.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- Garnish with yolk, tuna and mayonnaise to taste.