Today's recipe is a simple and very rich dessert, a almond flan. With only 5 ingredients we will be able to enjoy a delicious dessert that is very easy to prepare.
What will take the longest of this preparation will be the cooking, which we will carry out at the water bath in the oven. You can prepare the recipe in a large mold or in individual molds. Depending on that and also on your oven, the cooking time will vary.
The normal thing is that after cooking there are 2 layers, 1 with the flan and underneath another layer of flan with denser almonds. It is normal due to the different density of the almonds and the rest of the ingredients.
Before serving it, it will have to be left in the fridge so that it is well set and fresh and at dessert time you just have to take it out to enjoy it. You can eat it alone or accompanied, some of the accompaniments that we like the most at home are cream, ice cream, some strawberries or even a little compote or fruit jam.
- 250 gr. milk
- 100 gr. sugar
- 65 gr. ground almond
- 2 eggs
- Liquid candy
- water for the bain-marie
- Turn on and preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Caramelize the molds or mold and reserve.
- In a bowl or container, beat the eggs with the sugar and milk.
- Add the ground almonds and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the flan bowls.
- Place the flaneras on a baking tray and add hot water until it covers approximately half of the flans.
- Place in the oven and cook for 30-40 minutes for the individual puddings. In large flanera you will have to increase the time and check if it is curdled with the help of a knife or a toothpick.
- Let warm and place in the fridge until cool and well set.