Children love the eggplant thus presented, in a lasagna. It also has meat, tomato, pasta and béchamel. That is why it is a unique and very complete dish.
La bechamel It can be prepared in a food processor (Thermomix type) or in the traditional way, in a frying pan or saucepan.
On the surface we are going to put some pieces of mozzarella cheese but you can replace it with Parmesan or for the cheese you have at home.
- 1 eggplant
- 300 g of minced meat
- Sal Island
- Aromatic herbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 liter of milk
- 80 g flour
- 30 butter g
- Sal Island
- A few plates of pasta for lasagna (pre-cooked)
- We wash and cut the eggplant into cubes. We put it in a saucepan with a couple of tablespoons of oil. Add the minced meat, a little salt and dried aromatic herbs. We let cook.
- Meanwhile we prepare the bechamel, if we have it, in a food processor and, if not, in a frying pan. If we do it in Thermomix we will only have to put all the ingredients in the glass and program 9 minutes, 90º, speed 4. If we do it in a frying pan we will first put the butter in it and then the flour. After a minute of cooking we add the flour, little by little. Then the salt. Let it cook, without stopping stirring until it acquires the right consistency (in this case, not very thick).
- When the meat is ready we assemble the lasagna.
- We put a little béchamel sauce at the base of a suitable baking dish.
- On it we distribute some plates (enough to cover the base).
- Next, we add the meat and eggplant mixture that we have just prepared.
- Top with a little crushed tomato or tomato sauce.
- We cover again with plates of precooked lasagna.
- We add more bechamel.
- We continue with more filling and more tomato.
- We cover with another layer of pasta.
- We finish with the rest of the béchamel (it has to cover all the pasta) and with a few pieces of mozzarella on the surface.
- Bake at 180º (preheated oven) for approximately 30 minutes.
More information - Roasted cauliflower with parmesan cheese