If you still don't have dessert for tonight, don't worry, you still have time to prepare some brainiacs very simple that children like very much.
Are made with a packet of raspberry jelly and rice pudding. We will have to wait a few hours until it sets, but that is the most complicated part, because the elaboration is very simple.
Choose the glasses you prefer, larger or smaller. Of course, keep in mind that they must be transparent so that the effect brain look good.
I leave you the link to a very quick rice pudding recipe because It is made in a pressure cooker.
- 1 packet of raspberry flavored gelatin
- 500 g of water (250 + 250)
- Milk pudding
- Prepare the gelatin following the manufacturer's instructions. In my case, we heat 250 g of water (it can be in the microwave) and add the powders.
- We remove.
- We add the other 250 g of water. In this case it is very useful to use a jug with the measurement marks.
- Mix well and distribute in transparent glasses.
- Let cool in the fridge for about an hour.
- We take advantage of this time to make the rice pudding if we don't have it ready. You can follow your favorite recipe. I have used a liter and a half of milk, 200 g of rice and 100 g of sugar. It is not flavored with cinnamon or lemon/orange because we are going to accompany it with gelatin.
- Remove the gelatin from the refrigerator when it is not yet curdled (after about an hour). We put about three tablespoons of rice pudding and crush it slightly with a spoon so that it goes down a little to the gelatin.
- We put the glasses in the refrigerator where they will have to be about four hours. After that time, they will be ready.
More information - Rice pudding in a pressure cooker
Be the first to comment