We love the broccoli. Today we prepare it with canned salmon, anchovies and some dried tomatoes in oil. All these ingredients have an intense flavor and with them we will obtain a really delicious dish.
When we have chopped and washed the broccoli, we are going to cook it. Then we will only have sauté it as seen in the step-by-step photographs.
I propose that you try it with canned salmon. If what you have at home is tuna (in oil or natural) you can use it too. Tuna will be a good substitute.
- 1 broccoli
- Water for cooking
- 2 cloves of garlic
- A dash of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 anchovies
- 2 dried tomatoes in oil
- 1 can of canned salmon (can be substituted for canned tuna)
- Sal Island
- We prepare the broccoli, chopping it and washing it in cold water.
- We put water in a saucepan or saucepan and, when it starts to boil, we add a little salt and add the broccoli. We let cook with the lid on.
- Once cooked we drain it.
- We put olive oil in a pan and two cloves of garlic.
- When it is hot we add our broccoli.
- We prepare the anchovies, the tomatoes in oil and the canned salmon. We drain all these ingredients and chop them.
- We put the dried tomatoes, anchovies and salmon in the pan where we have the broccoli. Let everything cook together for a few minutes.
- We serve immediately.