These buns for sandwich They are designed for the little ones. Soft on the outside and inside, I usually prepare them to take them to school, for lunch.
You can fill them with cooked ham, cheese, sausage... they look good with everything.
They can also be filled with sweet ingredients such as jam or cocoa cream. Follow the step-by-step photos, respect the rising time... and they will be perfect.
- 500 g of flour (first 100 g and then 400)
- 40 g of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 220 g of milk at room temperature (first 100 g and then 120)
- 80 butter g
- 10 g fresh baker's yeast
- 8 g of salt
- Egg white to paint
- Put in a bowl 100 g of flour, the yeast and 100 g of milk.
- We mix.
- Let rise for approximately 1 hour.
- After that time we add the rest of the flour (400 g), the rest of the milk (120 g) and the sugar.
- We mix.
- Add the egg and continue mixing.
- Add the yolk and mix well.
- Finally add the butter in pieces and the salt.
- Knead for at least 8 minutes.
- Let rise between two and three hours (the time will depend on the temperature).
- Remove the air from the dough and form portions of about 30 g. With each portion we form a ball.
- We place our loaves on a tray covered with baking paper.
- Let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 170º for approximately 20 minutes.
More information - Cocoa and ricotta cream sticks