Maybe the butter buns they remind you of your childhood. Or maybe when you try them, your memory will take you to a special place ... Well, today we teach you to prepare them at home. We will make, specifically, some butter buns with the aroma of lemon.
La manteca You can buy it in tubs (at the supermarket) or you can buy it at the butcher shop. It is essential for this type of sweets because thanks to it, pasta samples acquire that characteristic texture.
Scones are great for him breakfast, for a snack or to accompany a good coffee on the desktop.
- 250 g of butter
- The juice and skin of 1 lemon
- 90 g of limoncello (can be substituted for another liquor)
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ envelope of Royal type pastry yeast
- 500 g flour
- 40 g of sugar
- Put the butter and lemon zest in a bowl.
- We add the lemon juice.
- Mix with a wooden spoon or with a food processor.
- We incorporate the sugar.
- We add the flour, the cinnamon and the yeast.
- Also limoncello.
- We mix until everything is well integrated.
- We put the dough on the counter or, if we want, on greaseproof paper and thus we do not stain anything. We can help ourselves with a little more flour so that it does not stick to us.
- We spread the dough with a rolling pin, but without leaving it too thin (approximately one finger high).
- With a glass or with a mold, we are forming the buns.
- We put them on a baking tray that we will have previously covered with baking paper.
- Bake at 180º for 25 minutes or until we see that our buns are well cooked.