- 50 butter g
- 50 g of wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 250 ml whole milk
- 200 g of grated Emmental cheese
- 50 g grated parmesan
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Sal Island
- 75 g of Serrano ham
- 4 free-range eggs if possible
- Oil for the mold
East soufflé cheese and ham It is a very complete dish and it is really good. The secret so that it does not get off is do not open the oven door in the first 30 minutes of cooking, so that the air that we have put in when beating the whites to the point of snow does not escape us. If you accompany with a good salad, a complete meal. One fruit for dessert and that's it.
1. First we melt the butter, add the flour and lightly fry while stirring. Add the mustard and dissolve with milk, stirring well until it boils.
2. Next, add the two types of cheese and let them melt over low heat. We remove from the fire, season with salt and pepper at will and let it warm.
3. Cut the ham into small pieces; We separate the yolks from the whites (which we reserve separately) and those with the ham and cream cheese, stirring without stopping.
4. Batimois the whites to the point of snow and add them to the mixture in three steps with enveloping movements.
5. Pour the dough into a greased gratin mold with oil and place in the preheated oven and bake at 175 ° C for about 45 minutes without opening the oven door for the first 30 minutes so that the souffle does not fall.
Shall we accompany with a good and refreshing papaya salad?
Image: food network