You are sure to love these chocolates, since it is a quick, beautiful and practical detail for these Christmas. You have to melt the chocolate and then form the chocolates and decorate them with nuts. It is an easy recipe, but you have to pay attention not to let the chocolate burn when it is going to melt. White chocolate is much more vulnerable to overheating, but doing it little by little can do wonders.
If you like to make chocolates or small details for Christmas, you can see our crunchy nougat, chocolate and puffed rice.
- 60 g dark chocolate
- 60 g white chocolate
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 4 tablespoons brandy or cognac liqueur
- A small handful of raisins
- A small handful of walnuts
- A small handful of pistachios
- A small handful of hazelnuts
- A small handful of spinkles or sugary Christmas decorations
- In a small bowl we will melt the chocolate, we chop it up, we add the two tablespoons of liquor and we place it in the water bath. Or we are melting it in a microwave at very low power. To do it with the microwave we will do it small 30 second intervals and stirring each time we remove it with a spoon. In my case, I only needed it once and in the second I added the butter and reprogrammed it for 30 seconds. I have been around many times until I saw that everything melted.
- We prepare our nuts and we put them aside so that we can have them on hand when we have worked our chocolate.
- In order to make the perfect circles I have printed a paper with circles and I have placed them under a parchment paper to show them. On top I have been placing the chocolate and giving it a circular shape, so all the chocolate bars have come out the same.
- There would only be garnish the chocolates When the chocolate has hardened a little, this way the nuts will not sink into the chocolate. To make everything harden quickly, I have put it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.