Few are the ingredients that we will need to prepare this dish. A splash of oil, crushed tomato, some garlic, a chilli to flavor our sauce and a little parsley. The clamsIn my case, they were frozen but you can also use them fresh.
They are a good incoming and they also allow a side such as potatoes, white rice or couscous.
And if another day you want to make a more complete and consistent dish with them, don't stop making this legume dish: Beans with clams. Great too.
- 300g frozen clams (thawed before starting the recipe)
- 1 garlic clove
- 200 g tomato pulp
- 1 chilli (optional)
- Sal Island
- We remove the clams in advance to thaw.
- We put the oil, garlic and chilli in a pan.
- When the garlic begins to brown, add the tomato and cook for between 7 and 10 minutes.
- Next we add the clams, already thawed.
- We move the pan from time to time. Little by little they will cook.
- Chop the parsley and add it.
- We add a little salt.
- Mix everything well, remove the chilli and serve immediately.
More information - Beans with clams