This couscous with vegetables we can prepare it 15 minutes before we go to eat, therefore ideal for when we arrive home late or tired and we are hungry. If we have to bother with something it is to wash and cut the vegetables, although in the market we find assortments of packaged chopped vegetables.
You can use the vegetables you have at home, even better if they are seasonal vegetables. Green beans, zucchini, carrot, a few florets of broccoli... whatever you want.
If you opt for frozen vegetables you will have to add a few more minutes to the braise. Instead of 8 minutes you can program 12.
- 500 g of mixed vegetables
- 200 g of couscous
- 200 ml of vegetable stock
- 50 g olive oil
- Sal Island
- Put the chopped vegetables in the glass and program 8 seconds at speed 5. Lower the remains that have remained in the glass and on the lid. If we use already chopped vegetables we will save this first step of the recipe.
- Add the oil and cook the vegetables for 8 minutes, at 100 degrees and speed 1.
- We put the butterfly, add the couscous, the broth and a pinch of salt.
- We program 4 minutes, at 70 degrees and speed 1.