The good weather begins and with it the ice cream season. We can make them at home, with natural ingredients and aromas, if we have a refrigerator. Some do not cost too much and are a good investment if you like to make homemade desserts.
Today I show you how to prepare a cream ice cream with light vanilla flavor. Kids love it.
I also leave you some ideas for your homemade ice creams: How to make ice cream at home.
Cream and vanilla ice cream
Author Ascen Jimenez
Recipe type: Snack
- 300g milk
- 300 g of liquid cream
- Yolks 8
- 170 g of sugar
- 600 g of liquid cream to whip
- Vanilla (the seeds of a small piece of pod)
- We put 300 g of milk and 300 g of liquid cream in a saucepan. We heat it over medium heat until it is very hot but without boiling, stirring from time to time. We remove from the heat and reserve.
- We put the egg yolks and the sugar in a large bowl or in the bowl of a food processor.
- We beat it for a few seconds, until everything is well integrated.
- We continue mixing by hand or in speed 2, if we use a kneader, and we add the mixture that we have previously prepared, of cream and milk.
- Now we put all that mixture in a large saucepan and put it on the fire, over medium heat, until it is very hot but without boiling.
- We put that mixture already hot in the large bowl.
- We add the 600 g of liquid cream.
- We also add the vanilla (the seeds of a piece of pod) and stir.
- We put the mixture in a tupperware and let it cool in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours.
- After that time we put the ice cream in our refrigerator. It is better that we do it in several batches since it is quite a quantity. We follow the indications of our machine until the ice cream is with the desired consistency.
- We serve in bowls or keep it in a tupperware in the freezer.
Nutritional information per serving
More information - How to make ice cream at home
Be the first to comment