An vegetables cream always feel good. If the day is cold, we will serve it warm. If it's hot, the ideal is to serve it cold or warm. Today's zucchini cream also has leek, asparagus and apple. We are going to take it to the table with some pieces of toasted bread that will give us that crunchy touch that is so good in this type of dish.
Of the asparagus we are going to use the woody part, very clean. The tender part is better to take advantage of to make other recipes.
If you look at it, this cream does not have potatoes. We are going to put a apple that will provide, in addition to flavor, some texture.
- 690 g of zucchini (zucchini weight once peeled)
- 70 g leek
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 120 g of asparagus (weight of asparagus already cleaned)
- 1 golden apple
- 500 g semi-skimmed milk (approximate weight)
- Sal Island
- Crisps of toasted or fried bread
- A little chives to decorate (optional)
- We prepare the ingredients.
- We peel the zucchini and chop it. We also chop the leek.
- We clean the stems of the asparagus.
- We put two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil in a saucepan and sauté the leek.
- We chop the zucchini and add it.
- We peel an apple.
- We also add the chopped asparagus and the apple (cored and in pieces).
- Add the milk, salt and pepper and let all the ingredients cook, with the lid on, for about half an hour.
- We grind with a food processor or with a mixer.
- We serve with toasted bread.