We can already find quinces so it is time to cook them to enjoy them all winter. Today I have prepared a creamy quince, great as a spread on toast or rolls.
It is one of those perfect recipes to make in Thermomix or food processors Similar. And I say that they are perfect for these machines because we avoid splashes.
With the photos of the step by step you can see how it is going. Here is the link to the recipe. quince meat in pot or saucepan, in case you don't have a food processor.
- 800 g of quince, with skin and in pieces, without seeds.
- 700 g brown sugar
- The juice of ½ lemon
- We wash the quinces well, because we are going to cook them with the skin.
- We put in the glass 400 g of quince.
- Add a good splash of half a lemon and 350 g of sugar.
- We program 20 seconds, progressive speed 5-10.
- Remove from the glass to a bowl and reserve.
- Now put in the glass the other 400 g of quince, the other 350 g of sugar and the rest of the juice from half a lemon. We program again 20 seconds, progressive speed 5-10.
- Put the quince that we chopped in the first step back into the glass.
- We put the lid. We place the basket instead of the cup and program 30 minutes, 100º, speed 5.
- We lower with the spatula what has remained on the walls and on the lid of the glass. We now program 15 minutes, 100º, speed 5.
- When it is ready, put it in a tupperware and let it cool, first at room temperature.
- After a couple of hours we put the lid on the tupperware and keep it in the refrigerator.
- In about four hours it will be ready.
More information - Homemade quince meat