We love making these simple recipes full of flavor and with very healthy ingredients. This dish features rich cuttlefish packed with a great source of minerals and tender peas packed with lots of vitamins. You will also love making a different dish that children can try and that is full of color.
If you like to try simple dishes with cuttlefish, you can try our recipe for 'Baked cuttlefish with potatoes'.
- 400 g of clean cuttlefish
- 500 g frozen or tender peas
- 1 cebolla great
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Half a glass of white wine
- 1 glass of fish broth
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Olive oil
- We chop finely onion and 3 cloves of garlic. We heat a drizzle of olive oil in a wide frying pan. Add the onion and garlic and let them cook.
- We clean the sepia of everything that does not serve us and we will cut it in small pieces. We add it to the sauce in the pan. We go around for several minutes to get it done.
- We add peas and we continue frying and stirring so that everything is cooked together.
- We rectify salt and ground black pepperay we add the half a glass of white wine and glass of broth of fish. You will have to let it cook for at least 15 minutes until you see that the peas are tender.