The cake that you see in the image does not have oil or butter. That does not mean that it is not caloric because we are going to put lots of nuts.
It is prepared in Little time. Of course, we will have to have a kitchen robot or with a mincer to turn the nuts into flour. From there we will only have to mix the ingredients well.
It's not too big but it doesn't have to be because one small portion it will be enough to enjoy its flavor and its properties.
- 170 g of nuts
- 70 g of cane sugar and a tablespoon more
- 2 eggs
- 40 g flour
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- We put the nuts and a tablespoon of sugar in a Thermomix type food processor or in a mincer.
- We grind everything until it becomes flour.
- We mount the eggs with the rest of the sugar.
- We add the crushed nuts.
- Also flour and yeast.
- We mix everything until it is well integrated.
- We put our dough in a small mold, about 20 centimeters in diameter, previously greased.
- Bake at 180º (preheated oven) for approximately 40 minutes.
- When it is warm we unmold it and, if we want, we decorate it with icing sugar.
More information - Fried donuts in Thermomix