It is actually a "fake" ice cream but it is also very tasty and it is prepared in a moment. It has only two ingredients: cream and Nutella so you can imagine how good it is.
Preparing it is very easy: we whip the cream, mix it with the Nutella and put it in the freezer for about two hours. In the preparation section you will find step by step photos so that no doubts arise.
If you have a refrigerator and you want to prepare something more complex, I leave you the link other ice creams: Cream and vanilla ice cream, Lemon ice cream.
- 400 g of liquid cream to whip
- 100 g nutella
- We whip the cream with a food processor or with the rods. In order for it to whip well, the cream must be very cold.
- We put the 100 g of cocoa and hazelnut cream in a bowl and soften it in the microwave. About 30 seconds will be enough. It doesn't have to be hot, just squishy.
- We put the cream in the bowl where we already have the whipped cream.
- We mix well.
- We distribute our mixture in a container.
- We put it in the freezer. After two or three hours our quick ice cream will be ready to serve.
- If we have it in the freezer for longer, when we want to serve it, we will have to remove the source a few minutes before so that the ice cream is not so hard.
More information - Cream and vanilla ice cream, Lemon ice cream
Be the first to comment