An Lasagna It does not have to be a complicated or very laborious dish. Especially if we prepare it with a quick filling, like the one in this tomato lasagna.
For it to really be a express recipe You can use purchased bechamel, from the one that sells in brick. Another option is to prepare it ourselves with the usual ingredients: milk, flour, butter, salt and nutmeg.
In houses they have told me that tastes like a dumpling and that's how it is because the ingredients are similar to those I usually put in the pies. Do you want to know how it is prepared? Take a look at the step by step photos.
- 3 eggs
- 1 liter of white sauce
- 400 g tomato pulp
- A splash of virgin olive oil
- 2 large cans of tuna
- Some basil leaves
- Sal Island
- A few sheets of fresh or precooked lasagna
- a bit of mozzarella
- Bread crumbs
- Put the tomato pulp, the basil leaves, the oil and the salt in a bowl.
- We mix.
- Add the drained canned tuna.
- We chop the eggs.
- We add them to the previous mixture.
- We mix everything.
- We prepare the bechamel if we don't have it already made or bought.
- Put a few tablespoons of the filling at the base of a large bowl.
- Cover with the pasta and put a few tablespoons of bechamel. We keep layering.
- We finish with a layer of pasta and all the bechamel we have left. Add a few pieces of mozzarella and breadcrumbs.
More information - Puff pastry empanada with tuna, very good and very easy to make