You will surely love these little baskets filled with eels, where we have adorned them with a fried quail egg. The baskets are very easy to make, since with the help of some dumpling wafers they will be perfect. Afterwards, the eels are very practical to make, since to make this recipe they have a flavor that we all like.
If you are interested in how to make more recipes with eels, you can enter this delicious dish of «fried gulas».
- -200 g of eels
- -2 cloves of garlic
- -Olive oil
- -12 wafers for dumplings
- -12 quail eggs
- -Fresh parsley
- We will need the metal cupcake molds. We will turn them over and place the wafer. We will shape it into a wafer and put it in the 180 ° oven until you see them brown.
- In a large frying pan, pour a splash of olive oil. We peel and cut the garlic into slices and we put it to brown.
- We often cast the gulas and we remove it. Let cook for just a few minutes, stirring occasionally. We separate.
- In a small pan, heat the olive oil to fry the eggs. When it is hot, we tear the egg a little with a knife and with our fingers and carefully open the shells so that the egg comes out into the pan. With a spoon we pour a little oil on top and take out the already fried eggs. We add a pinch of salt.
- We assemble our basketsDirections: Drain the eels well and place the fried egg on top. We can decorate with a little chopped parsley.