This is one of those dishes that get us out of trouble. Don't you know what to make for dinner? well if you have frozen green beans The problem is solved.
You do not need to defrost them to start with the recipe. Sauté garlic and onion, add the beans, the tomato, a little salt… and we practically have dinner done.
It is a vegan recipe but it has flavor. I assure you that you will not miss him. ham which is usually put on green beans.
- ½ onion
- 1 garlic clove
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 kilo of green beans
- 2 very ripe plum tomatoes
- Sal Island
- Chop the onion and put it in the pot, along with the olive oil and the clove of garlic.
- We poached it
- When it is cooked, add the green beans.
- On the beans we put the peeled and diced tomatoes. Add a little salt.
- Cook under pressure for approximately 10 minutes, although that will depend on your type of pot. If it is more modern you may have them ready in less minutes.
More information - Green beans with ham and tomato concentrate