I love this dessert, because of how it looks and, above all, why to prepare it it takes us a very short time. It is made with flavored gelatin, water and cream, nothing more and nothing less. And those three layers that you see in the photos are formed by themselves, hence we say that it is magical.
Children, as you can imagine, love it. I have done it with raspberry jelly but you can choose the flavor or color that you like the most. Layers will always form.
As you can see in the step-by-step photos, the other ingredient in our dessert is the born. We have to mount it but not too much, it does not need to be very consistent. Do you dare to prepare it? You'll see, it always looks good.
- 2 envelopes of raspberry, strawberry or your favorite flavor gelatin
- 500 ml of hot water
- 250 ml cold water
- 250 g whipping cream
- We dissolve the two gelatin envelopes in hot water. We add the cold water and continue mixing.
- We whip the cream but not too much. It doesn't have to be very consistent. We add it to the previous liquid.
- We mix.
- We put that mixture in a container of plum-cake or sliced bread.
- We put it in the refrigerator until it is well set (about 4 hours).
- To unmold we can pass a knife through the molds of the mold and wet the base of it in hot water.
More information - Multicolored jelly mosaic