We are going to prepare a Rice With Chicken And Vegetables following a few simple steps that we have photographed.
We use onion, tomato, pepper, carrot and green peas, but you can do without any of these ingredients or even replace them with others.
Once the rice is cooked it is important let it rest for about 5 minutes in the paella pan. Then, we will only have to enjoy.
- 500 g chicken
- Water for the broth
- ¼ onion
- 1 Tomate
- 20 g olive oil
- ½ pepper
- Carrots 2
- 3 glasses of rice
- About 7 glasses of water
- We put the chicken carcasses in a saucepan and cover them with water. We put to cook to prepare the broth.
- We put the oil in a pan. Chop the onion and sauté it.
- Peel and chop the tomato. We peel the carrot and chop it too.
- After a few minutes we add the tomato. We keep cooking
- We put a little oil in the paella pan. Add the green pepper, chopped, the carrot, the sauce that we have prepared and also some pieces of chicken. Let cook for a few minutes.
- When the chicken is cooked we add the rice and a little saffron. Let cook for a few minutes.
- We now add the water and the peas. Let the rice cook, first over high heat. After a few minutes we lower the heat and cook over low heat.
- Once ready, let it rest for 5 or 10 minutes and serve immediately.
More information - Pasta with peas for children