We can prepare at home a very simple pâté made from olives. We only need one mincer or food processor Thermomix type.
The ingredients there are not too many: olives, hazelnuts, oil and basil. To give it a little grace we can also add half a clove of garlic and a little pepper. But this is optional.
Serve it with pan toasted at home or with crackers. Crispy looks great in these types of recipes.
- 125 g pitted green olives
- 25g raw or roasted hazelnuts
- 25 g of extra virgin olive oil
- Some basil leaves
- ½ clove of garlic (optional)
- Pepper (optional)
- If the hazelnuts we have are raw, we can roast them in the oven or in a pan. A few minutes will be enough and we will enhance its flavor.
- We put all the ingredients in the glass of our kitchen robot or the glass of a mincer.
- We chop them at a high speed.
- If there are thick pieces left, chop again.
- We will have a paste. We put it in a small bowl and we already have our pâté ready to serve with toasted bread.
- We can decorate it with a basil leaf.
More information - easy bread