Today we are going to prepare a delicious loin with mushrooms. Now that we are going to have to spend more time at home, it is time to start cooking delicious dishes, but not complicated for that.
I made this recipe with some loin fillets that I had left in the fridge and a variety of canned mushrooms, but if you want, you can make it with fresh mushrooms to your liking and pork tenderloin in medallions or strips. In this way we go from a simple daily recipe to a recipe for a special lunch or dinner.
You can accompany the dish with fried or baked potatoes, a little rice or a little boiled pasta.
- 8 slices of pork tenderloin
- 160 gr. of assorted mushrooms
- olive oil
- ½ onion
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ½ glass of white wine
- 1 glass of beef broth
- chopped parsley
- Chop the onion and fry it in a frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Once the onion begins to turn transparent, add the cleaned and drained mushrooms. Cook for a few minutes until they begin to soften.
- Add the flour and stir well so that it cooks and begins to toast.
- Add the white wine, stir and cook over high heat for a couple of minutes so that the alcohol evaporates.
- Then add the meat stock, mix well and keep over medium heat.
- Place the pieces of pork seasoned to taste inside the sauce.
- After a few minutes of cooking, when we see that the loin is practically done, sprinkle with chopped parsley and we have it ready to serve.