If you have a busy day and you cannot afford to spend hours in the kitchen, it is best to use the recipes in the microwave, easy and fast, no less delicious. And as an example, this Salmon Orange, made in this magnificent appliance.
Few steps we have to follow to elaborate it: squeeze the oranges, season the salmon, a few minutes in the microwave ... and voila!
You can serve it with a little rice, as seen in the photo, or with a simple salad. In both the orange sauce that you get when you cook fish is great. Thus, as it comes out of the microwave, it is perfect to give that special touch to our garnish.
- Three or four slices of salmon
- Three or four oranges
- Sal Island
- A little pepper
- We squeeze the juice from the oranges. We will need as many as salmon slices.
- Season the salmon slices.
- We put them in a microwave-safe container, bathing them in the juice.
- We put it in the microwave and program five minutes at maximum power.
- Then we program about three minutes in gratin.
- And now we have it, ready to serve with a garnish of white rice or with a simple salad dressed with the orange sauce that we have obtained.