An elegant and very easy recipe, full of flavor, for when you have to prepare a express snacking and you do not know what to put. These ingredients can be kept in the fridge and in the pantry as an emergency in case an unforeseen event arises or, directly, to enjoy it as a family any day as a starter: tuna mojama with fried almonds.
It is such a simple dish that the key is to use very good quality ingredients. The combination of mojama, with almonds and a good olive oil is an absolute delicacy. Try it and tell me!
- 200 g of good quality tuna mojama
- 2 generous handfuls of salted fried almonds
- a good splash of extra virgin olive oil
- Cut the mojama into very thin slices and arrange it on two or three small trays. We add a good jet of olive oil (the mojama will suck on that oil as time goes by), so be generous.
- Top with fried almonds on top.
- That easy!
Be the first to comment