We leave you the recipe for a simple accompanying sauce: our mushroom sauce.
It goes with everything. With grilled or barbecued meats, with steamed fish, with cooked potatoes and even with white rice or pasta. And the best of all is that you can do it while you prepare the other food.
We leave you some step by step photo so you can see how easy it is to make it.
- 300 g of mushrooms,
- 2 or 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Aromatic herbs
- Sal Island
- 80 g of liquid cream for cooking
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- 5 g cornstarch
- We clean the mushrooms and cut them into slices.
- We put the oil in a saucepan or a small saucepan and put it on the fire. When it is hot, add the mushrooms, aromatic herbs and salt.
- We sauté them, stirring from time to time.
- After about 10-15 minutes we add the cream.
- Mix well and cook for another 5 minutes approximately.
- In a small bowl we dissolve the cornstarch in 1 tablespoon of milk. We add this mixture to our mushrooms.
- Let cook another 5 minutes approximately.
- We crush the sauce a little, not much, because we want to find some whole sliced mushrooms.
- We serve hot, with the food we have chosen