If you have trouble getting the little ones to eat cauliflower, you have to try today's recipe. Are some noodles with cauliflower cream delicious that will not be able to resist. We are going to put some canned anchovies to give them more flavor.
If you don't have anchovies or if they seem too strong for children, you can put a can of canned tuna.
Another recipe with cauliflower that the kids really like is this: Breaded cauliflower.
- 320 noodles
- Plenty of water to cook the pasta
- 4 anchovies in oil
- Two tablespoons of that anchovy oil
- 300 g cream of cauliflower (cooked and mashed cauliflower)
- Sal Island
- Aromatic herbs
- Pepper (optional)
- We put plenty of water in a saucepan. When it starts to boil, add a little salt and then the pasta. We will cook it for the time indicated by the manufacturer, stirring from time to time.
- While the noodles are cooking, put a couple of tablespoons of the anchovy oil in a large frying pan.
- We add our cauliflower cream. We will make this cream by crushing the cooked cauliflower bouquets in water. If necessary, we can add a little milk to this crushed cauliflower so that it has a creamier texture.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain it slightly and put it in the pan, along with the cauliflower cream and the anchovies.
- Mix and add some dried aromatic herbs and, if we want, a little pepper.
- We serve immediately.