Today is Good Friday, and if you are thinking of making a typical recipe for these dates, I recommend that you review the compilation of Easter Recipes that we shared with you the other day.
For those of you who want a recipe for day to day, I am going to explain to you how we prepare this simple recipe at home. noodles with salmon and mushrooms.
The sauce of these noodles is very soft, so if you want to give it a little more flavor you can add a couple of tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese at the time of adding the cream to melt and add more intensity.
I have prepared it with fresh salmon on this occasion, but this same recipe can be made with smoked salmon, also being very rich.
- 320 gr. of noodles
- water to cook the pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 250 gr. of liquid cream for cooking (or evaporated milk if you want the lightest sauce)
- ½ onion
- 8 mushrooms
- 250 gr. salmon clean of skin and bones
- 1 teaspoon of dill
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Put the noodles to cook in plenty of salted water. The cooking time will depend on the manufacturer's instructions.
- Drain, go through cold water so that they do not remain caked and reserve. Save some of the cooking water in case we need it for the sauce.
- While the pasta is cooking, sauté the finely chopped onion and sliced mushrooms in a frying pan with oil. Salt to taste.
- When we see that the onion and mushrooms begin to be soft, add the diced and seasoned salmon.
- Cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add the liquid cream and a level teaspoon of dill. Stir gently and leave over low heat for 2 or 3 more minutes.
- If you see that the sauce is too thick, you can add 2 or 3 tablespoons of the liquid to cook the noodles to lighten it a bit.
- Mix with the pasta that we had cooked and reserved and serve immediately.