You have to try this sweet: peach rose brooch. Making it will take us a few hours because we will have to let the dough rise three times ... Of course, the result is worth it, both for its appearance and its taste.
It has peach jam, one of my favorites. What do you not like very much or do not have at home at the moment? Well, replace it with another, nothing happens. With the Paraguayan and apple, it is also spectacular.
A true delight for everyone, ideal for a snack and also for breakfast.
- 250 g flour
- 70 g butter at room temperature
- 40 ml of milk
- 2 eggs
- 40 g of sugar
- A tablespoon of honey
- 7 g fresh baker's yeast
- ½ teaspoon salt
- The skin of an organic lemon
- Apricot jam
- Put the flour, milk, yeast, honey, lemon peel and sugar in a large bowl.
- We incorporate the eggs.
- We mix well with a food processor. If we don't have it, we mix first with a wooden spoon and then with our hands.
- We add the butter and salt.
- We continue mixing until everything is integrated.
- Cover with film and let it rest in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- After that time we roll out the dough with a rolling pin until we obtain a rectangle approximately 1 centimeter thick.
- With a spatula we distribute the peach jam on the surface.
- We roll up the longest side.
- We put it on a tray. We reserve the roll in the refrigerator for about another hour.
- After that time we cut the roll into slices of about 2 or 3 centimeters.
- We are placing them in a mold of about 22 centimeters in diameter.
- We let rise at room temperature for about an hour.
- We paint the surface with beaten egg and distribute some sugar sticks on the surface.
- Bake at 180º for approximately 35 minutes or until we see that our sweet is well cooked.