Looking for healthy recipes for this summer, I have not been able to resist the temptation to prepare one of my favorites. Some baked peppers stuffed with minced meat. They have very little oil and are au gratin with cheese, which if you prefer you can remove it, nothing happens because they will taste just as good.
They are sure to be delicious!
Baked minced meat stuffed peppers
Looking for healthy recipes for this summer, I couldn't resist the temptation to prepare one of my favorites. Some baked peppers stuffed with meat that are to lick your fingers
Recipe type: Meat
- 4 roast peppers of various colors (red, green, orange)
- 250 g. minced beef
- 1 small leek
- ½ onion
- ½ zucchini
- 5 tablespoons of tomato sauce
- A package of cheese to gratinate
- A glass of white wine
- Oil, salt and pepper
- Prepare a baking dish, and put two tablespoons of fried tomato on the base. She washes the peppers, remove the top lid and empty them of seeds. Put them on the tomato and leave them reserved.
- Meanwhile, we begin to prepare the filling. Chop the leek, onion and zucchini into very small pieces, and fry them all with a tablespoon of oil in a pan over low heat.
- When everything is poached, add the seasoned minced meat and fry with everything. As soon as we notice that the meat is almost done, we add the glass of white wine and let the wine reduce for 8-10 minutes.
- Next, and once the wine has evaporated, we add the three tablespoons of fried tomato and mix everything well. Add a little cheese to gratin to the mixture, and remove from heat.
- Fill each of the peppers with the minced meat sauce and put a little cheese on top to gratin.
- Put them to bake for about 40 minutes, until we notice that the pepper has been done correctly at 180 degrees.
Be the first to comment