We offer you these tender pork steaks with a simple sauce that you will make in no time. You just have to fry the fillets with a little oil and cook in a separate pan a cream sauce and mushrooms that you only spend a few minutes. Then you will only need to cook the sauce with the fillets for a couple of minutes and you will be able to create a dish that everyone will like.
If you like dishes made with sauce, try these delicious strip loin fillets with cream sauce.
- 5 pork fillets
- 200 ml of cream for cooking
- 180g canned sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon homemade tomato sauce
- 75 ml of aceite oliva
- Sal Island
- Powdered parsley to garnish
- In a frying pan, add a little olive oil (about 25 ml) and put it to heat. We throw the pork steaks along with salt and we fry until browned on both sides.
- In another frying pan or small deep-bottomed saucepan, add the rest of the olive oil and heat. fry the mushrooms well drained. We let them brown.
- Next we add the spoon of ketchup and remove. Let it fry for about a couple of minutes.
- We add the 200 ml of cream to cook and stir well. Lower the heat a bit and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- We add the sauce where we have the fillets and we cook it all together around 5 minutes, uncovered.
- When they are finished, we serve and sprinkle with a little chopped parsley.