If you like the potato omelette you have to try the one we show you today. It is an omelette of potato and vegetables because we are going to put zucchini, carrots and mushrooms.
So that there is a pretty tall omelette, chubby, we will have to use a pan of about 26 centimeters in diameter. Of course, you will need to be patient when it comes to curdling it. Cook it over low heat, stirring the top from time to time ... and when you see that the egg is not so liquid, it will be time to turn it.
What do you want something more daring? Try this omelette with pickled mussels. It is also a delight.
- 900 g of potato (weight once peeled)
- 2 small zucchini
- 1 Carrot
- 1 large mushroom
- Plentiful oil for frying
- 9 or 10 eggs
- Sal Island
- Peel the potatoes and chop them.
- We also prepare the vegetables.
- Peel the carrot and chop both the carrots, the zucchini and the mushroom.
- We put abundant oil to fry in a wide frying pan.
- When it is hot, add the chopped potatoes. We let them cook for a few minutes.
- Before the potatoes are done, add the vegetables and continue frying.
- Once cooked (the potato must be well done) we remove it from the pan, with the slotted spoon. We are putting it in a large bowl.
- We put the eggs in a bowl.
- We beat them.
- We add the beaten eggs to our potatoes and vegetables.
- We mix.
- We put a little oil in a pan of approximately 26 cm in diameter. We add the egg and vegetable mixture. We let it curdle over low heat.
- After a few minutes, when we see that the base is well set, we turn the tortilla with the help of a large plate.
- We curdle the tortilla on the other side, also over low heat so that the inside is cooked. And we already have it ready to take to the table.