Who doesn't like omelette? At home we love it, but not only the traditional potato omelette but all its variants, which are many. Today I share with you this potato omelette, vegetables and cod which is the last variety we have made.
The amounts of both vegetables and cod crumbs are indicative, depending on what you like more or less, you can vary the proportion of ingredients. This time we put a little cod, just to give it a bit of flavor, but for the next time we will surely add more because we loved it.
Tortillas are ideal at any time of the year, but now we love them, they serve us for lunch, as an aperitif, as dinner ... and they can also be consumed hot, warm or cold, so they can be prepared in advance and leave us time to start cooking. enjoy the summer.
- 4 eggs
- ½ red onion
- 2 potatoes
- 1 Italian green pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 piece of leek
- Salt cod crumbs (amount to taste)
- Olive oil
- Sal Island
- Chop the finite vegetables and cut the potatoes into slices.
- In a frying pan with 2 or 3 tablespoons of oil, poach the vegetables, onion, garlic, leek and pepper with a little salt until we check that it is soft.
- Once poached, remove from the pan, draining the oil. Reserve.
- Sauté the cod crumbs in the same oil to fry the vegetables. Reserve.
- Add a little oil to the pan and sauté the potatoes. You can poach them over low heat so that they are half cooked or over a higher heat if you prefer that they remain a little golden.
- While the potatoes are being made, beat the eggs with a little salt in a bowl.
- Once we have the potatoes done, drain them from the oil and add them to the beaten eggs along with the poached vegetables that we had reserved. Mix well.
- Pour half of the mixture into the same pan where we have poached all the ingredients and add the cod crumbs that we had reserved
- Finish adding the rest of the mixture, curdle the tortilla to taste and we are ready to enjoy our delicious potato, vegetable and cod omelette.