But how rich is the omelette. Today we are going to prepare it with some bacon cubes. You'll see, it looks great.
El bacon We are going to brown it first, so that it is well done when we incorporate it into the beaten eggs and the French fry and, above all, to remove fat.
It is important that the pan that you use to curdle it has the right size, that it is non-stick and that it weighs little. The latter seems silly but I assure you that you will be grateful for having to turn the omelette.
- 1 kilo of potatoes
- Sunflower oil
- A couple of tablespoons of olive oil
- 100 g of bacon
- Sal Island
- 8 eggs
- We peel the potato and chop it.
- We fry it in plenty of sunflower oil, if necessary, in two batches.
- In a saucepan, or in another pan, brown the bacon, without adding oil.
- When the potatoes are fried we remove them by draining them with the slotted spoon directly into a bowl.
- We beat the eight eggs.
- We put them in a large bowl and add the potatoes. Let's salt.
- Add the bacon already golden and without the fat that has released.
- We put a tablespoon of oil in a non-stick pan. When it is hot, add the mixture that we have prepared and let it set.
- After a few minutes, when we see that this base is curdled, we turn the tortilla with the help of a plate and let it curdle on the other side.
More information - French fries just right