We love the potato omelette. The basic one is already a delight and with onion it is even better. But sometimes we can get away from those traditional tortillas and include other ingredients. This is what we have done today, prepare a potato omelette with courgette and cooked ham.
You will see in the photos that I have chosen to put the zucchini without peeling. If you do as I do, it is best to use courgettes from organic farming and, of course, wash them well before chopping them.
El cooked ham we will add it at the end, next to the egg smoothie.
- 770 grams of potato (weight once peeled)
- 430 g courgette, well washed and unpeeled
- Plentiful oil for frying
- 150 g of diced cooked ham
- 8 eggs
- Sal Island
- We peel the potatoes. Wash the zucchini well.
- Chop both the potato and the zucchini.
- We put plenty of sunflower oil in a frying pan, when it is very hot, we cook the courgettes and the chopped potatoes.
- When they are well cooked, remove both ingredients with a slotted spoon or paddle and put them in a bowl.
- Beat the eggs in another dish and add the beaten egg to our bowl with the zucchini and potato. We also put the cooked ham in the bowl.
- Salt and curdle the tortilla in a pan, on both sides.
- It can be served hot, warm or cold, as you like.
More information - Egg quality, how to choose better?