Today's is a quick pasta recipe and, at the same time, delicious. To prepare it we need a couple of cans of mussels (we will use both the mollusks and the marinade) and a little milk.
We have put some black olives when the plate was practically done. What do you like the most green? Well, replace them and that's it. Of course, it is best if they are boneless.
And if you want to keep playing with the cans of mussels, prepare this tortilla. You will love it.
- Plenty of water to cook the pasta
- Sal Island
- 500 g macaroni
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 30 g chopped onion
- 2 cans of pickled mussels, also with the liquid
- 250g milk
- Sal Island
- Aromatic herbs
- 150 g pitted black olives
- We put the water to boil in a saucepan.
- When the water is boiling, add the salt and then the pasta.
- We cook the time indicated on the package.
- We chop the onion.
- We put a little oil in a wide frying pan and, when it is hot, we add the onion to poach it.
- Add the mussels, along with the liquid that comes in the can.
- When the pasta is practically done we add the milk to the pan where we have the mussels and the onion.
- Then the pasta slightly drained. We add salt and aromatic herbs.
- We let everything cook together for a few minutes. Finally, we add the pitted olives.
- And ... to the table!