Don't you dare to prepare rice because it goes past you or it is soggy? Well, if you are just starting out in the kitchen, we bring you a great alternative that will always look good on you: rice with vegetables for beginners. And to avoid the dreaded "rice point" we are going to use this special rice that does not pass. You dare?
So since rice is not the best variety ... we will have to trick you with a good stir-fry and a good chicken or vegetable broth.
Rice for beginners
A perfect rice for those who are new to the kitchen and are afraid of not giving that "point to rice". We will use steamed rice, which will always be perfect.
Author Irene Arcas
Recipe type: Rice
- 1 glass of 200 ml of rice
- 2½ 200 ml glasses of quality chicken or vegetable broth (gourmet versions work well)
- 30 g olive oil
- 100 g frozen garlic scramble, mushrooms and prawns
- 50 g guisantes
- 1 packet of spices for paella (you can substitute salt and saffron)
- A splash of lemon
- Aioli to accompany
- In a wide and flat container we put the oil. We heat well and add the frozen scrambled eggs and the peas directly. Cook for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the rice and sauté well.
- Now add the broth and let it cook for 20 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes covered.
- We add lemon to taste and a little bit of aioli.
Nutritional information per serving
Be the first to comment