As a starter for any occasion salmon it is always perfect. And if I tell you that these salmon rolls, in addition to being very good, are prepared in just five minutes, surely you will like them much more.
We will only use three ingredientsPairing: salmon, cream cheese and aromatic herbs. Those herbs are important because they will decorate and also give flavor. I have used fresh oregano but they are also great with dill.
We leave you the link to another salmon recipe rolled up which is also delicious: Smoked salmon rolls, roll them up!
You can use smoked salmon even in day-to-day preparations. A clear example is this pasta with salmon.
- Smoked salmon
- Cream cheese
- Oregano, dill or other aromatic herb
- Remove the smoked salmon and separate each of the slices.
- Once we have them separated, we open the cream cheese (Philadelphia cheese can be used), and put a little Philadelphia cheese on each salmon plate.
- Now we are rolling each plate, forming small rolls.
- We cut them with a serrated knife to get small bites.
- To decorate and add flavor, place a leaf of oregano or a little dill on each roll.