If you like quick and easy entrees for Christmas here is this trunk with first-class ingredients and that all your guests will like. For these special dates you have this soft and salty trunk with salmon, avocado and prawns. The mixture of all this and its accompaniment of cream cheese will be a dish that you will repeat.
If you like starters for Christmas here are those canapés Delicious to put on your table.
- 6 slices of white, crustless sliced bread
- 150 g cheese spread (Philadelphia type)
- 100 g smoked salmon
- 1 ripe avocado
- 16 cooked prawns
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 cherry tomato
- On a surface we place the slices of bread where they are to be joined at their ends. With the fingers we traced the edges with force for them to join. Then with a roller we extend the entire structure so that flatten and stretch, and at the same time the ends are rejoined.
- We place a piece of plastic film underneath, large enough so that we can take it by the ends and be able to roll it up. We will need to place several layers.
- We pour on the surface of the bread cream cheese and we spread it well to all corners. We place smoked salmon well spread, avocado cut into pieces and cooked and peeled prawns.
- We are going to roll it up and for this we will take one of the sides of the plastic and begin to roll up the sliced bread to the side and squeezing.
- If we cannot get to do the two turns completely, we can also roll from the other side with the help of the plastic. So that it fixes us well we can tighten with the plastic and put it in the fridge for an hour. Or we fasten it with the help of several chopsticks
- In a bowl we mix the mayonnaise and ketchup. We will spread the mixture on the surface of the roll and decorate with the leftover prawns and with the split tomato.