It is a perfect cover to surprise the little ones this summer because these sausage rolls and bacon stuffed with cheese, besides being attractive, they are delicious.
They are made with just three ingredients and preparing them is even fun. Now that the children will have more free time, do not hesitate to encourage them to help you to elaborate them.
It is a oven recipe So, next time you're thinking of turning it on, remember these fun nibbles.
- 6 Frackfurt sausages (we will cut them in half)
- 3 slices of sandwich cheese
- 6 slices of bacon (we will cut them in half
- 6 buns
- We cut the sausages in half and round the part that we have cut with a small knife or lace. Another option is to use 12 mini sausages.
- We make a cut in the center. We cut the cheese slices into 4 parts. We put a slice portion inside each sausage.
- Cut the bacon slices in half.
- We wrap the whole sausage with half a slice of bacon and with a toothpick we go through everything. We repeat this operation with the rest of the sausages.
- We put our sausages on a tray or dish suitable for the oven, covered with baking paper.
- We bake them at 200º until they are golden.
- We serve our sausages with some rolls.
- To eat!