This dish reminds me of my childhood, when delicious vegetable dishes with this type of crack. We cannot find this type of beans at any time of the year, but we can find them in the frozen section. We will cook the beans for a few minutes and prepare a cracked with garlic and ham. Finally it has its great touch with that splash of vinegar, in this way it is a wonderful dish.
If you really like this vegetable you can prepare our “green bean salad with mustard mayonnaise”.
- 400 g green beans, cooked and cut, canned
- 2 or 3 medium cloves of garlic
- 3 slices of serrano ham
- 75 ml olive or sunflower oil
- 50 ml white wine vinegar
- We start by cooking our green beans. Cover them with water and cook them until soft.
- In a frying pan, put the 75 ml oil and fry the sliced garlic. When they are a bit golden, add the Serrano ham cut into pieces and we continue sautéing another 4 more minutes.
- Drain the green beans well and add the burned above. Add the vinegar and stir all the ingredients. We serve our plate of beans piping hot.