If you like quick recipes with an exquisite flavor, here we propose a delicious seafood cream or pate. It's made of surimi, mussels, rich cheese and mayonnaise, so you won't stop spreading on crispy rolls. It is ideal as a starter for any meal and after a meal, and you will repeat the recipe many times, since the children are delighted with its taste.
If you like homemade pâtés, try our recipe for mushrooms with walnuts.
- 6 crab sticks
- 1 can of pickled mussels
- 150 g cream cheese or 6 cheeses
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- We prepare the crab sticks cut, the can of mussels drained, the 150g of cream cheese and the 6 tablespoons of Mayonnaise.
- We put everything in a deep bowl to be able to mix it up with the help of a hand mixer.
- We will grind it well so that it forms a smooth cream without lumps.
- This cream is very special and looks great to make canapés, as a filling of volcanoes and covering toasts toasted bread.