These stuffed asparagus andIt is an ideal and different starter. The combination of its ingredients is a smooth and suggestive combination to be able to celebrate another type of dish on your table. We will fill them surimi, boiled egg and we will make a salsarosa in two steps. It is also very easy to do and it will only take you a few minutes to do it.
If you like to cook with asparagus you can try our «asparagus with ricotta cream and cottage cheese».
- 15 white asparagus spears, cooked and thick
- 300g surimi sticks
- 2 small boiled eggs
- 250 g mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- Modena vinegar in cream to garnish
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Take the asparagus and put them to drain. Then we place them on absorbent paper so that all the water is eliminated.
- Place the asparagus on the source that we are going to serve and we cut in half. We booked.
- On a cutting board, place the surimi and cut it into very small pieces. We will do the same with two eggsWe will chop them into small pieces.
- Put everything in a bowl and add the mayonnaise and ketchup, in this way we will create a pink sauce. We remove well.
- With a small teaspoon let's fill the asparagus. Finally, we decorate with a small thread of Modena vinegar and the chopped parsley.